Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in South Florida and the surrounding area
Wellington, FL CFO
24 Years of Experience
Florida Institute of Technology - MBA
Indiana Unviversity - Masters
Indiana University - BS
Certificates & Licenses:
Certified Public Accountant
PGA of America - LM
Phi Kappa Phi
Contact Robert Schweitzer and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
A successful senior manager with over 40 years of increasing responsibilities as CFO, consultant and educator experienced in enabling businesses to achieve their financial and operational objectives. Breadth of experience encompasses: Manufacturing, Real Estate, Financing, Business Development, General Management, Personnel, Start-up, Strategic Planning, Marketing and Planning, Strategic Project Management and Product Development.
Further Expertise includes:
- CFO Multinational Sales and Manufacturing
- Business Development Manager, Strategic Partner Alliance and Team Management, Business Start-up, Acquisition, Mergers & Financing, Financial Analyst - Project Director - Business Consulting
- Business Turnaround, Operational & Profitability Strategic Analysis, Accounting & Information Technology Proficiency, Product Development - Bringing New Technology to Market
A few of Schweitzer's accomplishments include, business expansion and development, bank workout specialist leading the facility design and redesign including amenity construction and management, design and implementation of integrated financial management systems, managed staffs of over 130, increased revenues by over 300%, led company to the first profitable year in its five year existence.
Financial and Operations:
- President / CEO AmFirst Biz Capital
- CFO: VR Energies / Reptek
- CFO: Pure Earth Technology Group / Purify Fuel
- Vice President - Wachovia SBC - Business Dev
- General Manager / Director of Operations
- Business Analyst - General Motors / EDS Corp
- Certified Public Accountant - Bucheri, McCarty and Metz, PC
- Cogent Analytics Project Director / Sr. Business Analyst
- The Consulting Alliance Group - Executive Consultant
Adjunct Faculty and Training:
- Indiana University - Business Accounting
- Tennessee Technological University / Roane State
- EDS Corporation Specialty Instructor - Problem Solving
- Nova Southeastern University - Project Budgeting Planning and Financing