Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in South Florida
Marvin M Garland
Tallahassee, FL CFO
34 Years of Experience
Florida State University
Certificates & Licenses:
Certified Public Accountant
Chartered Global Management Accountant
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Contact Marvin Garland and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Marvin is a professional leader with more than 30 years of achievement in executive leadership, financial management, and strategic planning in a variety of industries. He has achieved results managing marketing, operations, sales, human resources, technology, finance, accounting and product development. During his previous role at LEVERAGE, Marvin was responsible for financial management of all companies and growing the organization through acquisitions. During that time, he completed multiple acquisitions, negotiated the exit of product lines and executed the business plan for various start-up companies.
Previous positions included Chief Auditor, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Innovations Officer while working with companies providing the following solutions;
- Financial services to Credit Unions
- Small business lending including SBA
- Auto lending
- Executive recruiting
- Audit & compliance
- Event management
- Vendor management
I was blessed to grow up working in our family’s small businesses and experienced first-hand the challenges of an entrepreneur. The values of hard work, trust and always doing the right thing served us well. After experiencing the growth and challenges in our family’s business I have a deep appreciation for the role a trusted adviser can provide.
- Board & Investor Relations
- Growth & Exit Strategies
- Product, Research & Development
- Budget, Forecasting & Spend Analysis
- Contract Pricing, Strategies & Negotiations
- Process Improvement
- Product Innovation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Partnership Development